Today, there are Dyson products in over 65 countries around the world. Dyson has grown from one man and one idea to a technology company with over 1,000 engineers worldwide. At its core is an ever-growing team of engineers and scientists. All the initial research, design and development of Dyson technologies is undertaken at the Dyson headquarters in Malmesbury, England - home to 3,000 employees.
Sales have been expected to exceed £2bn for 2016, having roughly doubled in the past six years. “In 15 years’ time what you will see from Dyson will be something very unusual . . . and across quite a broad range of technologies,” says Sir James Dyson (speaking to the Financial Times). “We are a technology company and we’re passionate about developing technologies that are going to be very important in the future.”
DW Studio is proud to have a successful on-going relationship with Dyson, providing high standard CGI animations and super high-resolution imagery.
Many of these examples can be seen online, printed on large format graphics and throughout marketing material of the many global suppliers of Dyson's products.
Below are some of the fantastic products that DW Studio have had the privilege to work with:
- Dyson 360 Eye™ robot
- Dyson V8 Absolute cordless vacuum cleaner
- Dyson V6 cordless vacuum cleaner
- Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer
- Dyson Cinetic™ Big Ball upright vacuum cleaner
- Dyson Cinetic™ Big Ball cylinder vacuum cleaner
- Dyson Hot+Cool™ fan heater
- Dyson Cu-Beam™ suspended light range
- Dyson Airblade™ V hand dryer
- Dyson Airblade™ Db hand dryer